Thursday, February 7, 2008

Favorite Activity!!!

This was actually to me one of the hardest blog assignments. I just to long deciding what my favorite activity was. There are just so many things I like to do that it was a hard decision. I like to do anything as long as I am doing it with friends, but I would say that my favorite activity would have to be boating. One thing is that it is really fun to just go out with your friends on a boat ride and enjoy the scenery. Besides the obvious fact that you can waterski, wake board, and tube, I think that it is just a great way to socialize. Ever since my dad and I bought a boat last summer, we have pretty much gone on the boat everyday unless the water is frozen. Suprisingly, one of my favorite times to go is during a thunderstorm. I know it's kind of dangerous, but that is half of the fun. I think to me, boating is a time when I can really socialize with my dad. Sometimes it is hard to find things that both of us enjoy, so that is probably one of the reasons I love it so much. Another reason I enjoy it so much is watching newbies learn to ski. This is so enjoyable to me because it is just funny to watch them try to get up and then fall flat on their faces. I know this sounds really cruel( and it probably is) but I think is it really enjoyable. I love boating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, yeah david, i would be one of the "newbies" for u to laugh at, never been water skiing in my life. i can understand why u love boating though, its relaxing and fun and just plain enjoyable.

Ashley said...

haha ive only waterskiied like once. not pretty. haha anyways, i get what you're saying about like doing it with your dad, i wrote about that on my post too :) nice job

Luke VanGeest said...

Dude watching people just learn how to do something and mess up is hilarious, probably because I have been there too many times. I think going on a boat during a thunderstorm would be crazy but as you said very fun.

Katie said...

You are sooo stupid! You can't go out on a boat in a thunderstorm. That's just incredibley stupid.

kenny said...

i wish i was like that with my dad. last time i went waterskiing was....never, and the last time i went water tubing was the first time i did it was....about 8 years ago. and my mom would SOOOO not let me go out in the middle of a thunderstorm, but i would be fun. especially if you capsize.

Princess said...

i like how you do a huge range of activities. It is a very good idea to have well rounded interests or have specific interests in an area such as water sports like you have. good job, haha.